Sunday, January 25, 2009

February Events

February 3rd is MOCK ROCK and you can buy tix at the door! If you buy your ticket at the door, please please please make sure we counted for points!!! They should keep a tally at the door, if they dont take a tally, SAVE YOUR TICKET and let me know so I can try and contact someone on Steering to make sure we get points!!

February 5th Men's Michigan Basketball vs. Penn State. The game takes place at 7pm (Chrisler Arena in Ann Arbor) on Thursday. It's FREE admission with student ID. I am still trying to figure out how our "pre-game will work out with our frat GW partners, I
will keep you all updated!!!

February 13th is Kappa Alpha Psi Talent Show!! It is worth the same amount of points as Mock Rock and Basketball ... I will have more info about this by next week :)

No comments: